Onslaught! Onslaught!

Awesome

Awesome graphics and gameplay, Its really difficult to use the arrow keys to move. I would have been better to use the mouse to move but all in all the game is good. Nice job.

Custom Ghost Custom Ghost

3 months

It took you three months to make that, i bet 100 dollars i could have done that in 20 min.

CUBErt responds:

WOW! I don't care

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Awesome

This is one of the best side-scrollers ive ever played. You did a good job!

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

Dude

you have submitted this 3 times and its still fucked up, when you pause then resume you cant attack. now quit sumbitting this.

Lone Faction Lone Faction

OMFG

This was awsome. You rule Neg :)

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Ria

You didnt find those out they tell you them in the main screen down where it says "tips".

moron

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

Theres a better way.

Theres a better whay to do this if you have adobe premire filmstrip, thats what many people use when making fan films on theforce.net.

AntiClockClock responds:

I've heard but this is a tutorial for Flash users only. Even I do not have any Adobe products. Thx for review.

Wolverine Rampage Wolverine Rampage

Kool

Fun game, newgrounds needs more side scrolling fighters, you just need to use ur own art, its more realistic, if ou can draw good id be happy to work with you on one. ive been looking for a scroller scripter for a while.

Flash Halo: DEMO Flash Halo: DEMO

kool

i like the look of it, sounds could be fixed, animation on the enemys would be better, but i like the gun its cool ...keep up this it couls be an awsome game man

Patchco responds:

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Alien Hominid 2

i love this game its the shit im working on my own kind of game like this..i cant wait for Alien Hominid 2...and look out for my game Bot...